Spring 2017 Enrollment
The Flatstock Screenprint Workshop will consist of a six-week instructional class, followed by eight weeks of studio time and culminating in a final group show in KBH Gallery, first week of May 2017. Classes will meet for three hours every other Wednesday from 6-9pm.
Classes are split into two groups (A + B) of 8 participants:
1st Class - January 18th
1st Class - January 11th
Attendance is mandatory and you will be expected to complete all homework assignments. Please note that this class focuses on flat stock only (paper) – we will not be printing T-shirts or textiles. There will be a $450 fee to cover the cost of materials and use of the studio for the Flatstock Screenprint Workshop. This fee covers the spectrum of necessary screen-printing supplies, as well as the following materials, which are yours to keep:
- (1) 25” x 40” screen (additional screens may be purchased through an Iskra)
- 60 linear inches of film output on 34” wide film
Iskra will supply the following during the course of the workshop:
- Screen chemicals
- 18” Squeegee
- Spray bottle
To Enter the lottery
- Participants will be selected via a lottery system.
- In order to qualify for the lottery, you must email your contact information, one jpeg example of your latest work and short paragraph on what you're hoping to learn from the class to email@example.com no later than Friday, December 16th, 2016.
- You will be notified no later than Tuesday, December 20th, 2016 the results of the drawing
- Please note that submitting an application does not guarantee you a spot in the workshop.
- If accepted, you may choose to either pay the amount in full, or enroll in one of two payment plans.
- The first installment is due the first day of class.
- Payment options:
1. Pay in full ($450) or 2. Pay in two installments ($225 each)