Fall Enrollment Now Open
The Flatstock Screenprint Workshop will consist of a six-week instructional class, followed by eight weeks of studio time and culminating in a final group show in KBH Gallery, first week of December 2017. Classes will meet for three hours every other Wednesday from 6-9pm.
Classes are split into two groups (A + B) of 8 participants:
Attendance is mandatory and you will be expected to complete all homework assignments. Please note that this class focuses on flat stock only (paper) – we will not be printing T-shirts or textiles. There will be a $450 fee to cover the cost of materials and use of the studio for the Flatstock Screenprint Workshop. This fee covers the spectrum of necessary screen-printing supplies, as well as the following materials, which are yours to keep:
- (1) 25” x 40” screen (additional screens may be purchased through an Iskra)
- 60 linear inches of film output on 34” wide film
Iskra will supply the following during the course of the workshop:
- Screen chemicals
- 18” Squeegee
- Spray bottle
To Enter the lottery
- Participants will be selected via a lottery system.
- In order to qualify for the lottery, you must email your contact information, one jpeg example of your latest work OR a link to your portfolio and short paragraph on what you're hoping to learn from the class to email@example.com no later than Tuesday, August 22th, 2017.
- You will be notified no later than Friday, August 25th, 2017 the results of the drawing
- Please note that submitting an application does not guarantee you a spot in the workshop.
- If accepted, you may choose to either pay the amount in full, or enroll in one of two payment plans.
- The first installment is due the first day of class.
- Payment options:
1. Pay in full ($450) or 2. Pay in two installments ($225 each)